It has been awhile since I have been able to get my hands on a computer. This is peanut, aka Carolyn typing to you. I wore mamma and daddy down with our adventures this weekend and now they are napping. So I thought I'd get on daddy's computer and update everyone on our adventures. Joey
Joey and I decided to kidnapp, or should I say daddy&mammanap mamma and daddy for a weekend away. They have been talking about getting away for a weekend for awhile. I decided to make it happen. I told them I wanted to get to Lancaster this weekend and they listened. We stayed at this hotel that had great beds. I got my very own big-big girl bed to sleep in. But I did not want to sleep. All I wanted to was bounce and jump up and down on the bed especially when mamma and daddy were trying to sleep. It was alot of fun to do that.
The hotel also had an indoor and outdoor pool which I real like. I think that I am a water baby. I loved the pools. it was very nice and relaxing to be able to swim and play in the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment