Hi all, this is Carolyn, aka Princess Sweet Pea, aka Princess Baby Feet, aka Cami, aka Little One, aka princess, aka stinky pooty, (ok Momma and Daddy have lots of cute little names for me, but mostly people call me Carolyn) checking in. Momma forgot to write about two big things when she wrote the other day, so I'll share. Last Sunday (5/25) I rolled over, twice. But when momma and daddy got out the video camera to try and capture I decided to revolt, I'm not ready for the world to see me do it yet, but maybe soon. Also in May on the 16th to be exact, Momma and daddy started letting me play with a new toy. It depends on who makes it what they specifically call it, but to me its my exer-saucer. Essentially it allows me to play sitting up. I love it. I get to see everything while I play, not just the ceiling. I can't quite touch the bottom, but I keep trying since pushing up into a supported standing position is one of my favorite positions.
Also my big brother Joey and I were conspiring about Father's day this evening while Daddy was out helping coach a little league game. Shhhhh, don't tell daddy. But, check out the cute picture momma snapped of us while we conspired.
No comments:
Post a Comment