With the long weekend and some original plans canceled the family decided to hit the road. We left for Cooperstwon, New York Friday after daddy got home from work. He and mommy loaded the car and we were off. The ride was longer then I ever thought it would. All I wanted to do was go see where my name sake hangs out, or well atleast his plaque hangs out.

We arrived to Cooperstown, NY late at night. I was a sleep but Carolyn was wide awake. In fact I hear that she did not go to sleep until almost 3am. She's the party girl in the family. On Saturday we went to the Utica Zoo. It's not the Washington Zoo, but we saw some cute little monkeys, now I see where I get my hansome looks from. I really enjoyed seeing the zoo and so did Carolyn. I think that mommy and daddy also had fun.

Sunday was the day iw as waiting for and I think that daddy was looking forward to Sunday also. We spent the day at the Baseball Hall of Fame. We saw alot of great things. I learned alot about baseball and now I see why daddy loves the Cubs sooooo much. Daddy showed me my namesake's induction plaque. I finally met Ryne Sandberg, or well, atleast his induction plaque. We had a great time while we were away. I can't wait to go back and see more of the hall again. One Day I will Play Ball with Ozzie and Ryne and George, like daddy did a few years ago. here are a few photos from our trip. Enjoy.
We arrived to Cooperstown, NY late at night. I was a sleep but Carolyn was wide awake. In fact I hear that she did not go to sleep until almost 3am. She's the party girl in the family. On Saturday we went to the Utica Zoo. It's not the Washington Zoo, but we saw some cute little monkeys, now I see where I get my hansome looks from. I really enjoyed seeing the zoo and so did Carolyn. I think that mommy and daddy also had fun.
Sunday was the day iw as waiting for and I think that daddy was looking forward to Sunday also. We spent the day at the Baseball Hall of Fame. We saw alot of great things. I learned alot about baseball and now I see why daddy loves the Cubs sooooo much. Daddy showed me my namesake's induction plaque. I finally met Ryne Sandberg, or well, atleast his induction plaque. We had a great time while we were away. I can't wait to go back and see more of the hall again. One Day I will Play Ball with Ozzie and Ryne and George, like daddy did a few years ago. here are a few photos from our trip. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment