Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It has been a while in the making...





It has been a long time in the making for Heather and I but we have finally seen the outcome. On January 25, Carolyn Audra entered into our lives. She is absolutely the most adoarable baby in the world. Daddy maybe alittle bit biased though. She has been a joy already in her short time in this world. Her big brother Joey is happy to have a little sister, though sometimes he thinks she might be a new toy for him. He keeps checking on her at every cry she makes. He maybe even more overprotective them his parents. We love her and would not trade her for any other baby in the world. We are sorry that we did not post this sooner. We are a little bit sleep deprived at this moment.


Heather endured 24 hours of labor without the aid of any drugs at all. A real champion. I am extremely proud of her. Our nurses, Lexi, and the Jens x2 and our doula, April were extremely helpful and a great amount of encouragement for both Heather and I during the entire labor process. We could not have gone through the process without their help and encouragement.


2 comments:

John MacDonald said...

congrats!

dhyanarae said...

I love your pictures, especially the one with Carolyn in the mail box. That was a cute idea. I am so very happy for you and cannot wait to see you again and Carolyn for the first time.