Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Bye Bye Gummy Smile...
Scott said to title this one: "Chomping at the Bit". Not sure what he wants to convey by that except that our peanut has teeth!!!!! How could I have forgotten that big development when I blogged yesterday. When I was preparing to leave for KC, I noticed what appeared to be a hollow spot below her gums. Sure enough Sunday after I got back we noticed a tooth peaking through the gums. Then today, I noticed that the tooth next to it was starting to poke through. Carolyn had the most priceless toothless grin and now... its gone. Why did our little peanut have to grow up so fast? No picks yet as she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo drooly and her tongue keeps getting in the way, but we'll try to get one up here soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment