It's been a bit of a single mom week. Scott has been writing for several months for an online magazine, reviewing concerts. He loves it. With the move its been a little harder to find concerts to get to and he was having a bit of a hard time making the change of location with the mag. So finally everything falls into place for the week of our County Fair. He has been out 3 nights this week at concerts (Beach Boys, ZZ Top, and Brett Michaels (of Poison)). He has had so much fun. Monday he worked late and Thursday he spent several hours reviewing and uploading articles and pics. If you are interested you have to find the details of where to look at the articles from him.
I'm sitting on the couch catching up on email and wanting a nap. Sweet pea has decided that "it's not fair" that we had to leave the church softball team tournament before it was over. We came home to do naps. In her protest, she is laying in bed kicking the wall and periodically getting up to "check on her brother". So I'm trying to keep myself awake now by blogging, while I wait for the babies to get to sleep so I can sleep too.
Everyone is a little out of sorts from our schedule being off, including momma who would really like some time with her hubby. Single mom week is topped off by the before mentioned softball tournament. No idea when we'll see Daddy man.
Pause, need to see what the raucous is in the kids room. Ahh, sweet pea getting in her dresser to get jammies out. She has recently decided that naps require pj's.
So here we have Saturday afternoon cranky slugger, cranky sweet pea, and cranky momma since we are all tired and two of the people are fighting naps, and no its no momma, I'd be asleep in 5 seconds if the other two would just lay still for 5 seconds and let their bodies fall asleep.
This single mom is ready for her partner to get home allow me not to be a single mom anymore and give some much needed attention to the other members of the McAllister house. Hopefully I'll also get a nap.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment